Sunday, May 31, 2009

Whale For You Hostess

Stampin' Up!


Good Sunday Evening,

I'm so excited that tomorrow is June 1st as the Stampin' Up! retiring list will be unveiled! Contact me to find out what will be on sale & to book your own stamping party to earn FREE hostess awards with brand new products & stamp sets:)

The card shown above was created for our upcoming June club hostess, Nicole- I know it's shocking that I'm actually ahead on this but I'm trying to be better organized:)

This card highlights the, oh so cute, Pun Fun stamp set which I love- it's great for water coloring with Aqua Painters or Blender Pens or even shading with the Watercolor Pencils:) I also added Crystal Effects to the water around the whale to add some shimmer and texture! TFL:)

Ingredients:

Stamps: Pun Fun, All Holidays
Card Stock: Kraft, Not Quite Navy, Whisper White, Kraft & Not Quite Navy Designer Series Paper (retired form last Stampin' Up! catalog)
Ink: Black Staz-On, Basic Gray classic, Not Quite Navy classic
Accessories: Crystal Effects, Blender Pens, Hodgepodge Hardware (retired from last year), 1/4inch Whisper White Grosgrain ribbon, Mini Paper Clip (Clips Assortment), Anywhere Glue stick & Dimensionals.

Look forward to hearing from you & happy stamping,
Tiffany

No comments: