Saturday, May 23, 2009

For a Friend









Hi Stampers,

I love to send cards to friends/neighbors & family 'just because' but so often I only get around to sending cards for a specific celebration or occasion. Just so with this fun card! I wanted to send my thanks to a dear friend and fellow church member, Suzanne, for her hard work during a marriage seminar that our church hosted last week.

I chose Tart & Tangy as my inspiration- this set is the best!

Ingredients:

Stamps: Tart & tangy, Defining Alphabet, Define Your Life
Card Stock: Cameo Coral, Whisper White, Certainly Celery, So Saffron
Ink: Basic Black classic, Cameo Coral classic, So Saffron classic, Certainly Celery classic
Accessories: Stamp-a-majig, White Uni-ball gel pen, Scallop Circle punch, 1 3/8inch Circle punch, 1 1/4inch Circle punch, 2-way Glue pen, Paper Snips, Dazzling Diamonds, Celery Twill Tape (Sale-a-bration), Dimensionals, SNAIL

Sorry if it's not clear in the photo, but the half slice of lime in the main stamped frame and the grapefruit on the scallop are 'sugared' with the Dazzling Diamonds!

I CASED my layout from this card submitted to Splitcoast Stampers by Laura aka 'CheeseHeadinCA'. I tweaked it as always- hope you like:)













This card is so easy to replicate- I hope you'll go for it! Contact me today to add any of the above supplies to your stash!


Happy stamping,

Tiffany

No comments: