Saturday, May 16, 2009

Father's Day Card

Evening Night Owls,













I wanted to share the Father's Day card that I created for my dear Dad:) I've been on an "All in the Family" kick recently! I CASED my layout from the card below. Hope you enjoy:)


Ingredients:
Stamps: All in the Family
Card stock: Close to Cocoa, Night of Navy, Sage Shadow, Naturals White, Close to Cocoa Designer Series Paper
Ink: Black Staz-on, Close to Cocoa classic, Night of Navy classic, Sage Shadow classic, Black Stampin' Write marker
Accessories: Chit Chat rub-ons, Circle Scissors Plus, Word Window punch, Aqua Painters, Sponge, White Uni-ball Gel pen, Night of Navy 1/4inch Grosgrain ribbon, Clips Assortment, SNAIL.

I sponged this card a lot (each layer) and added faux stitching with the uni-ball pen and dots around the center image with the Close to Cocoa marker. I water colored myself & my Dad as well as the balloons and added a few touches with the uni-ball pen again. It was a fun card to make & the Circle Scissors plus is a dream:)

Let me know what you would like to add to your collection:)

Happy stamping,

Tiffany

No comments: