Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Ode to Stamp-a-majig


Hi Everyone,

Today I wanted to pay tribute to one of my all time favorite stamping accessories: the Stamp-a-majig. I can't craft without it:) If this sensational tool isn't on your wishlist yet, then maybe the following will help:)

Here is my Ode to Stamp-a-majig:

Stamp-a-majig, Stamp-a-majig, how could I stamp without you?
Your teensy size, like Big Shot dies,
Makes you a prize among supplies!

Stamp-a-majig, Stamp-a-majig, how I love to scrap with you!
Stamp in leisure, with great pleasure,
You're a treasure, beyond measure!

Stamp-a-majig, Stamp-a-majig, how I must create with you!
Made by design, without decline,
Peerless you shine, say you'll be mine!

Hope you enjoyed my little Ode:) Contact me today to make this great tool part of your collection- it's a steal for $12.95!!!


Happy stamping,

Tiffany

No comments: