Monday, May 25, 2009

Memorial Day Savings!


















Happy Memorial Day Everyone!

I hope you all enjoy a beautiful day, celebrating with family & friends, and maybe even stamping- I will:)

Today I wanted to share a FREE gift with you: FREE shipping (10% off) any Stamping' Up! order placed through my website today only! Remember, we only have one more month with the current catalog, spring mini occasions catalog, in colors & more!

Take this opportunity of getting your own Stamp-a-majig or Crop-a-dile. Also, take advantage of Stampin' Up!'s great promotion this month: buy any 3 designer series paper packs or 12 x 12 textured card stock & receive the 4th for FREE! Mix & match too!

So, stock up today and receive FREE shipping from me in honor of Memorial Day- make today a memorable day:)

Happy stamping,

Tiffany

No comments: