Thursday, May 28, 2009

Tart & Tangy


















Good Evening,

I made this card as a thank you for a friend & fellow stamp club member, Sylvia- she & her family were courageous enough to host all of my family for Memorial Day!

I just love this Tart & Tangy stamp set- the words are from Wild About You. I also added a little glitz to the apple seeds with 2-Way glue & Dazzling Diamonds! TFL:)

Ingredients:

Stamps:Tart & Tangy, Wild About You
Card Stock: Whisper White, Real Red, Certainly Celery & Certainly Celery Designer Series Paper (retired from last Stampin' Up! Idea Book & Catalog)
Ink: Real Red Stampin' Write marker, Certainly Celery Stampin' Write marker
Accessories: 2-Way Glue pen, Dazzling Diamonds, 1 1/3inch Circle Punch, 1 1/4inch Circle punch, Scallop Edge punch, Real Red 5/8" Grosgrain ribbon, SNAIL & Dimensionals.

Contact me to add these great stamp sets to your stash!

Happy stamping,

Tiffany

No comments: