Tuesday, May 19, 2009

My Mother's Day Card

Hi Everyone,

I wanted to belatedly share the Mother's Day card I created for my Mom this year. Since May is National Scrap booking month, I used this theme for the card by creating a mini scrap book:) To the right is the front of the card, showing myself as a little girl with my Mom.

The next set of pages shows a mini journaling section and a picture of my Mom, our family dog, Sugar, and myself as a teen! On all of the colored portions of the pictures, I ran the versamarker over them and doused in clear embossing powder
and embossed to preserve the color. I liked this extra touch very much!











The third set of pages shows my Mom and Sugar with myself and
my dog, Ladybug- this was to represent our present lives together:)









The last photo show the tabs that I included within 2 pockets in the card- the images are stamped in Whisper White craft ink on
Basic Black card stock & the definitions are from the Define
Your Life stamp set, a must have:)










Ingredients:

Stamps: All in the Family, Family Accessories, Define Your Life, Congratulations (Sale-a-bration)
Card Stock: Kraft 12 x 12, Basic Black, Naturals White, Pretty in Pink, Apricot Appeal, Certainly Celery, retired designer series paper (Pretty in Pink & Certainly Celery)
Ink: Black Staz-on, Certainly Celery, Blush Blossom, Pretty in Pink, Apricot Appeal, Barely Banana, Creamy Caramel, Basic Gray, Sahara Sand, Whisper White Kraft, Black Stampin' Write marker, Versamarker
Accessories: Stamp-a-majig, Aqua Painters, Sponge, Spiral Punch, Word Window Punch, Tab Punch, Clear Embossing powder, Embossing Buddy, Heat Tool, Anywhere Glue sticks, SNAIL

To add any of these great products to your growing supplies, contact me today!

Happy stamping,
Tiffany

No comments: