Saturday, May 23, 2009

Teacher Appreciation Cards












Good Evening Stampers,

I wanted to share 2 of the cute teacher appreciation cards that my step kids made today, in the Stamping Studio!

The first was made by Leyla (aged 12)- she learned the joys of using the crop-a-dile today & loved it:)

I CASED the layout for this from the card below and let Leyla tweak it!
















Next is Kourosh's 'Wild About You' card- he especially enjoyed the 'bite' taken out of his card! I chose a simpler layout that was easy for Kouorosh (aged 8) to work with- fast paced & not too much fuss:)


All supplies were Stampin' Up! except for the curly paper clips on Kourosh's card- they were left over from when I was in high school! Kourosh felt his card needed a little more pizazz!

Contact me today to get some great ideas for teacher appreciation cards/projects and to add Wild About You to your stamp collection!


Happy stamping,

Tiffany

No comments: