Friday, June 5, 2009

Frames with a Flourish

Photobucket

Good Evening,

I'm sharing a 'thank you' that I created using the soon to retire, 'Frames with a Flourish' stamp set. I love this set- there is so much you can do with these little treasures & the Stamp-a-majig:) TFL:)

Ingredients:

Stamps: Frames with a Flourish, Thank You Kindly
Card Stock: Pretty in Pink, Basic Gray Textured, Pink Pirouette Textured, Certainly Celery, Very Vanilla, Tea Party Designer Series Paper
Ink: Basic Gray classic, Certainly Celery classic
Accessories: Flower Fusion, Flower Fusion Too, Fire Circle Brads (pink), Stamp-a-majig, Anywhere Glue stick, Mini Glue Dots & Dimensionals.

1 comment:

Dee said...

This is a very Elegant looking card
you out did yourself on this one. I love the color coordination. this definitely is a "WOW" card to me.