Saturday, June 27, 2009

New Stamper Rewards Program!!!


Fellow Stampers!

I love rewards so I'm starting an all new 'Stamper Rewards' program! I wanted to start this in time for the new Stampin' Up! Idea Book & Catalog release, so the program will run for the length of the catalog, one year.

Once a quarter, I will draw for a winner of a $25 gift certificate for Stampin' Up! merchandise- orders obviously must be placed through me! See how you can win below & earn 'Stamper Rewards' tickets:)

* Attend monthly card classes (Occasions Class, Christmas Card Club): 1 ticket
* Attend a special class ie: 'Mother's Day Class' etc...: 2 tickets
* Place a $50 order: 3 tickets
* Place a $75 order: 4 tickets
* Place a $100 order: 5 tickets
* Host a workshop: 10 tickets

I will also be adding more opportunities to earn tickets at special events, like my 'New Catalog Open House'- be sure to watch my website & blog for notices on events that qualify for 'Stamper Rewards' tickets!!!

If you want to make it big, then host a workshop! Remember, you can host at my home or at the Stamping Studio- invite your co-workers, family & friends and we'll have a blast stamping!

Feel free to send me a line/call if you have any questions- these rewards will start July 1st!!! I just booked a workshop for July, so don't wait, as my calendar is filling up very quickly- the more stamping, the better:)


Happy stamping,

Tiffany

No comments: