Thursday, April 9, 2009

'Surf's Up' Swap Card

Hi Everyone,

I wanted to share with you a great swap created by Jen Stevenson, a fellow Stampin' Up! demonstrator, here in San Antonio! This card uses the Just Beachy stamp set & Lazy Days jumbo wheel from the Spring Occasions Mini Catalog and the Just Surfing stamp set from the Idea Book & Catalog- talk about using as many stamps as possible on one card!

I love guy cards, especially those that are created by others since I would rather play with glitter, beads & ribbon for a girly card! This card showcases just how fun a guy card can be though! I love the jaunty 'surf's up' sign:) The colors used here are Always Artichoke, Mellow Moss, More Mustard, Chocolate Chip & Very Vanilla- have fun creating your own 'surf's up' guy card!

Contact me today to order these fantastic Stampin' Up! colors & stamp sets- remember that I'm also gifting a FREE Stampin' Up! sponge for the first orders placed in April so don't miss out:)

Happy stamping,

Tiffany

No comments: