Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Maddison Apple Card

Good Evening,

I wanted to share what I've been stamping today. My cousin, Scott, & his wife, Maria, are having a baby girl in a few weeks and the baby shower is this weekend. I found a beautiful ensemble from Gymboree and used the color scheme as my inspiration for this card. The outfit includes a little plaid pinafore with a vanilla cable knit sweater, complete with little red apple buttons:) So cute! I apologize that the quality of this photo isn't the best- I still have much to learn:)

Here are the card ingredients:

Stamps: Tart & Tangy, Defining Alphabet
Card Stock: Certainly Celery, Night of Navy, Real Red, Very Vanilla, Certainly Celery Designer Series Paper, & Summer Picnic Designer Series Paper (no longer available)
Ink: Real Red Stampin' Write marker, Certainly Celery Stampin' Write marker, Night of Navy Classic & Versamark
Accessories: Crafter's Tool Kit (Paper Piercing Tool), Night of Navy 1/4inch Grosgrain ribbon, Clear Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, Scallop Circle Punch, 1 3/8inch Circle punch, 1 1/4inch Circle punch, Bone Folder, Fresh Favorites I buttons, Linen Thread, Very Vanilla Medium Envelope, Mini Glue Dots, SNAIL adhesive & Stampin' Dimensionals

I paper pierced around the entire Night of Navy layer & tied the Linen Thread through the navy buttons and adhered with Mini Glue Dots. For the stamped apple, I applied versamark over the entire stamped image & then doused the apple in Clear Embossing powder and set with the Heat Tool. Feel free to contact me with any questions & to order these great supplies!

Happy stamping,

Tiffany

1 comment:

Jamie Sanchez said...

Hi Tiffany!
I LOVE it.. that is too too cute!