Sunday, April 19, 2009

Google Reader

Happy Sunday to Everyone,

I wanted to brag on my wonderful Stampin' Up! Demonstrator upline, Gail Beezley, who is truly dedicated to excellent support and stamping service! Just yesterday Gail was filling me in on the joys of Google Reader- for those that are way ahead of me in cyberspace, thanks for your patience:)

Google Reader is a fantastic way to organize all of your favorite blogs! I'm now using Google Reader and am so excited about keeping better organized that I just had to share this little tip with you! Simply activate a Google account if you don't already have one and begin 'adding subscriptions' or blogs to your list. Then you can categorize them & hopefully be better informed and less stressed:) Hope this helps.

Please drop a line to: gail@cyberstampin.com & thank Gail for her dedicated support to me in order to better serve you:)

Happy stamping,

Tiffany

No comments: