Saturday, April 4, 2009

Party Hearty!


Good morning,

For those that notice the time of my blog entries, yes this is very early- I'm working night shifts at the hospital currently! I've taken a challenge from my business coach, John Sanpietro, to blog every day during the month of April so I'm having to fit them in around my upside down schedule:)

I wanted to highlight a card created by Michelle Surette using the Party Hearty set, which I love:) Michelle (www.surette.org) mentioned that this card was CASED from a Stampin' Up! Artisan Award winner, Michelle Fisher. The best inspiration always comes from Stampin' Up! & their demonstrators, not that I'm biased:)

I love the layout of this card and the use of multiple punches and in colors- isn't it great?!

Contact me today to order this great stamp set and other supplies needed to replicate this beautiful hand stamped card:)

Happy stamping,

Tiffany

No comments: