Friday, April 17, 2009

Free hand stamped card!



Hi Everyone,


I love to hear from you as I hope you enjoy hearing from me:) So, I've decided to send a hand stamped card to everyone that posts a reply to any blog entry during the remainder of April! It's easy! Click on the little envelope at the bottom of any blog entry, give me some feedback and I'll send you a hand stamped card! Your feedback can be: things that I can improve on, things that you would like to see more of, your own stamping tip etc....

Get your feedback in now and watch for your hand stamped card in the mail!

Supplies for this card:

Paper: Baja Breeze, Whisper White & Chocolate Chip card stock
Accessories: Hidden Garden Rub-ons, Pretties Kit, Dazzling Diamonds glitter, Bone Folder, Paper Cutter, Tom-bow adhesive & SNAIL adhesive

Happy stamping,

Tiffany

3 comments:

Sara said...

I love the blue and brown color combination! Did you use rub-ons or stamps on this card? (I think that I need some rub-ons.) I like when you list the supplies used on a project in the blog post.

Tiffany said...

Sara,
Thanks for commenting- I think you're the first! Yes, I used the Hidden Garden rub-ons available in the catalog and this card came together in less than 10 minutes with very few supplies! I will include more supply lists in the future- thanks for the feedback:)

Jamie Sanchez said...

Hi Tiffany,
I totally love the glitter! I love anything that has glitter on it! It's a wonder my kids are glittered somehow. :) I also like that you list the supplies. Makes it ALOT easier to duplicate or alter whichever.