Thursday, April 2, 2009

Demo Perks!

Hi,

I thought today would be a great time to share this picture with you- it was taken at the last Stampin' Up! Regional conference, right here in San Antonio! As you can see, my Mom & I were honored to have a picture taken with Shelli Gardner, Cofounder & CEO of Stampin' Up! Forgive the glazed over look in my eyes- it was very early in the morning and it takes me awhile to get in gear:) I'm afraid I'm not much of a morning person. However, the opportunity to stamp all day with other demonstrators from all over the city and state as well as meet some of the great staff from the Stampin' Up! home office won me over though and it was worth every minute:) It was one of the best days I've enjoyed since becoming a demonstrator and I can't wait for the next conference!

If you're interested in becoming part of the Stampin' Up! family and joining me on our next great day of stamping at a Stampin' Up! conference, contact me today! It's never been easier to join and it keeps geting better & better:)

Happy stamping,

Tiffany

No comments: