Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Hedgehog For You

Good afternoon,

This card was created for my wonderful upline, Gail Beezley, to congratulate her on moving house! I CASED the idea from someone online and modified the design to fit what materials I had on hand. This was simple to create & I love this little hedgehog:) Hope you do too!

Card Ingredients:

Stamps: Fun & Fast Notes, All Holidays
Card Stock: Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive, Whisper White & Basic Black
Ink: Old Olive classic, Rose Red classic, Basic Gray classic, Close to Cocoa classic, Staz-On Black
Accessories: Flower Fusion, Big Shot, Scallop die, Aqua Painter, Crystal Effects, Dazzling Diamonds, Earth Elements Brads, Certainly Celery Twill Tape ribbon, White Signo Uni-ball pen, SNAIL adhesive, Mini Glue Dots & Dimensionals!

I placed Crystal Effects on the butterflies and then doused with Dazzling Diamonds. I popped the hedgehogs piece up on Dimensionals and then applied the flowers with Mini Glue Dots.


Happy stamping,

Tiffany

No comments: