Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Stamp Club!!!

Good Evening Stampers,

We are officially one week away from our August kick off for Stamp Club! I'm honored to have 2 brand new Stamp Clubs starting this month- these stampers are excited and raring to go!

If you haven't joined one of my Stamp Clubs yet, then here's your chance! Not sure what I'm rambling about? Allow me to shed some light on Stamp Club:

Do you want to expand your stamp collection a little at a time?
Do you like to get together with friends to learn new ideas and make fun projects?
Do you need a night out away from the stresses of life?

Then STAMP CLUB is just the therapy you need!
Your only commitment is to make a minimum purchase of $25 (merchandise) each month- you will also be an honored club hostess one month which means you earn lots of FREE Stampin' Up! goodies!!!

Here's where you can join:

3rd Tuesday/month (7-9pm)- 2 spaces available
3rd Thursday/month (6:30-8:30pm)- 3 spaces available
3rd Friday/month (10-12 noon)- FULL!!!


Feel free to contact me with any questions here.

ATTENTION STAMP CLUB MEMBERS:
Recruit a new Stamp Club member and receive a FREE pack of assorted card stock!!! Offer good through September.


Can't wait to see you there!!!

Happy stamping,

Tiffany

1 comment:

Kath said...

OMGosh you guys! Stamp Club is the way to go if you want to have a great time stamping and be able to increase your stamping collection...... My husband doesn't even ask any more if I've got something new from Stampin' Up he just assumes that I do....