Thursday, August 20, 2009

September Parties!



Morning Stampers,

September is just around the corner and with it comes a great new hostess promotion!

What is it?

* Host a workshop totaling $250 or more and choose any one item* from the 2009 Holiday Mini Catalog for only $10!
*Offer excludes hostess sets and My Digital Studio.

After My Digital Studio is released, this offer will become even sweeter:

* Host a workshop of at least $400 and get My Digital Studio for 50 percent off the retail price (retail price: $79.95; promotional price: $39.97)!


Here are some things to keep in mind:

What does it mean to hostess?

Hostessing means gathering your friends, family, neighbors & co-workers together and having a great time stamping & creating! Everyone is creative- they just may not know it yet!

Why should I hostess?

By hostessing, you will earn lots of FREE Stampin' Up! goodies, exclusive to you, as a Stampin' Up! hostess! The hostess stamp sets can't be bought- they must be earned by you, the hostess!


Where can I hostess?

In short, anywhere you would like! A work office, school, church, home, or even my home will do splendidly!!! And don't worry about space- sometimes close quarters make for the most exciting parties!!!

When can I hostess?

September is the month to plan for! Take advantage of the new hostess promotion in September and earn lots of FREE stamps & Stampin' Up! goodies:) Contact me here to book your Stampin' Up! party!

I can't wait to share what I love with your friends & family- contact me now to schedule a fun 'fall' themed stamping party! Don't miss out on earning FREE Stampin' Up! goodies!!!

Happy stamping,

Tiffany

No comments: