Monday, August 17, 2009

Stampin' Up! Idea Book & Catalog!






Good Morning,

Well, my step kids are with us for just 3 more days- they surprised me this morning by making breakfast for me! They're also going to clean the house so I have more time to stamp today! I'm so blessed:)

So, today I'd like to show you how easy it is to find inspiration, right in your Stampin' Up! Idea Book & Catalog, hence the name!

Here is a card, made by my Mom, Candy Rattray, and fellow Stampin' Up! demonstrator- this was directly CASEd (Copy And Share Everything) from the front cover of our new Stampin' Up! Idea Book & Catalog:



With a few tweeks, this card was a piece of cake to make and great fun, showcasing the new stamp set, Leaf Lines! It also highlights some of our new In Colors: Crushed Curry, Bermuda Bay & Soft Suede!

Now it's your turn: What project do you plan to CASE from the Stampin' Up! Idea Book & Catalog???

Don't have your own copy of the Stampin' Up! Idea Book & Catalog yet? Host a stamping party and receive your own copy for FREE, as well as lots of FREE Stampin' Up! goodies! You can also check it out online or send me your mailing info and I'll ship one to you for FREE!!!

Happy stamping,

Tiffany

No comments: