Saturday, August 15, 2009

Christmas in August!!!



Hello to all the Night Owls!

Above is a card that I created using the level 2 hostess stamp set: The More the Merrier- aren't these snowmen darling? The snow is covered in Dazzling Diamonds:)

We had a great time creating this card in our 'Christmas in August' class- join us next month for more great Christmas designs that are sure to wow your family & friends this holiday season:)

Here's what I played with to create my 'Razzle Snowmen':

Stamps: The More the Merrier, Big Bold Snowflake jumbo wheel.
C/S: Whisper White, Bermuda Bay, Melon Mambo, Rich Razzleberry.
Ink: Basic Black, Bermuda Bay, Crushed Curry, Melon Mambo, Rich Razzleberry, Pumpkin Pie.
Accessories: Word Window Punch, Modern Label punch, Large Oval Punch, 2-Way glue pen, Dazzling Diamonds, Embossing Buddy, Blender Pens, White 1/4inch Grosgrain Ribbon, Dimensionals.


Now it's your turn- order your supplies here.

Happy stamping,

Tiffany

3 comments:

Kath said...

I attended this class. It was tererific fun! I'm not one for lots of "bling" but this card so called for bling, I just couldn't help myself.

Jamie Sanchez said...

I was in this class to and I LOVE this card! It is definitely one of my faves! Thanks Tiff!

Tiffany said...

Thanks, Ladies! Had a great time too:)