Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Last Chance to Earn FREE buttons!



Good Afternoon Stampers,

Today I would like to remind you that there are just a few short days left for the Stampin' Up! 'Growing Up' promotion! It's easy: Purchase $35 of stamps from the
'Growing Up' section of the catalog (pages 74-90) and receive a set of Designer Buttons (retail $7.95), for FREE! Choose from Playground, Sherbet or Latte buttons here.

I borrowed the card above to showcase how cute the 'Growing Up' projects can be! This card was created as a club project by Barb and features the Bugs & Kisses stamp set as well as the Playground Designer Buttons!

Lot's of club members have taken advantage of this promotion during August & I wanted to be sure that everyone had a chance to cash in on this! This offer ends on August 31st & I'll be placing an order then, so be sure to take advantage of this great promotion as well as the 10% shipping rate!

If you don't have a catalog, I'd be happy to bring one to you so that you have time to get your 'Growing Up' promotion order in on time! Simply email me here with your contact info:)

Here's another great card, created by Darlene, using a 'Growing Up' stamp set, Lots of Bots:



Notice the great shaker element here? I'll be teaching a techniques class on 'Shaker Cards' in November, so be sure to check my website here for more details & to sign up early! You don't want to miss out!

And finally, here's one more adorable card using a "Growing Up' stamp set, All in the Family, one of my personal favorites, created by Lynn!



Hope you enjoyed seeing just a few of the endless possibilities when using Stampin' Up!'s Growing Up stamp sets!!!

Email me here to place your 'Growing Up' promotion order (including your choice of FREE Designer buttons) and to receive the special 10% shipping rate! Don't miss out!

Happy stamping,

Tiffany

No comments: