Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Back again...with exciting news!!!


Evening Everyone,

Sorry for the long silence- my step kids are with us for a month and we've been running all over the state for the past week!

Here's some great news to check out, straight from the Stampin' Up! home office:

We are pleased to announce that Stampin' Up! was recognized by the readers of Scrapbook, etc. as the Readers' Choice winner in the stamps category. We also received acknowledgment as runners-up in the following categories: card stock, eyelets, ribbon, markers, and ink.

This is the first year Scrapbooks, etc. has held a Readers' Choice award. For more information, see the August/September issue of Scrapbooks, etc. (pages 34-38).


How exciting!!! In honor of this great award I'm running my own blog reader's choice award: simply comment here on your favorite product at present (Crop-a-dile, Stamp-a-majig, Rich Razzleberry classic ink etc...) and earn a 'Stamper's Reward' ticket!

Earning rewards can't be any easier than this! Look forward to hearing about your favorite Stampin' Up! toys:)

Happy stamping,

Tiffany

2 comments:

Sara said...

I love the SU punches. I appreciate the quality and that they coordinate with stamps and accesories. Right now, I "ticket corner" punch almost every card I make.

Kath said...

I LOVE everything that SU has to offer. The quality is exceptional. However, I am really loving the new In Colors and currently am finding it difficult not to use Rich Razzleberry in every card I make.