Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Yikes!

Hi Everyone,

Sorry for the long absence- I've been without internet service for almost a week and it looks as though it's going to be another week before I'm up and running! It's been quite a fiasco, so my apologies for just getting my blog updated:)

Be sure to take a look at the 'Wow Deal' of the week- I can't wait to show these great accessories to you in an upcoming club meeting! For anyone not in a current club and not wanting to pay full shipping ($6.95), I will have an option where you can pay just 10% shipping if you place your order for the 'Wow Deal' by Wednesday, July 21st! Tomorrow I will have a paypal link available.

Also, check out 5 new video tutorials on Stampin' Up! tools and products in the side bar- they're fantastic!!!

Thanks to those that attended my open crop, this past Monday- remember to keep an eye out for opportunities to earn 'Stamper Reward's tickets. Open crop participants earn one ticket! Diane just earned 10 tickets for hostessing a stamping party!!! Congrats, Diane!

I will be adding pics for the Scrap Book Event coming up too- sorry those are late:) No internet has totally thrown off my groove:)

Call me if you have any questions as my email access is limited to when I can be at the Stamping Studio!


Happy stamping,

Tiffany

No comments: