Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Autumn Days



Hi Everyone,

Here's one of my favorite cards that I recently created using the brand new stamp set: Autumn Days! Hope you enjoy it too:)

Ingredients:
Stamp Set: Autumn Days, Harvest Home
Card stock: Soft Suede, Dusty Durango, Crushes Curry, Very Vanilla textured
Ink: Soft Suede Classic, Dusty Durango Classic, Crussed Curry Classic
Accessories: White Signo Uni-ball Gel pen, Metallic Eyelets, Crop-a-dile, Hemp Twine, Stampin Sponges, Stamp-a-majig, Paper Snips

Contact me today to order Autumn Days & Harvest Home in time for fall!!!

Happy stamping,

Tiffany

2 comments:

Pam said...

Gorgeous! I really like it! Thanks for sharing it.

Unknown said...

This is so pretty! I've not used this set yet, but you have given me some great ideas! TFS And tell Ladybug Hi for me and all my pups in Oklahoma! :)
Diane