Friday, July 3, 2009

Join My Team!



Come join my team! Are you ready to enjoy a discount on all of your stamping & crating supplies from Stampin' Up! as well as endless sources of inspiration? Would you like to submit your own creations to Stampin' Up! as well as attend the regional conferences? Would you like to earn the FREE annual Stampin' Up! cruise vacation for 2? Join me as we share our love of stamping & crafting together!!!

From July 15th until August 31st you can join my team for just $85.00!! This special, limited-time Mini Starter Kit contains many of the items you need to get started in your new business, including:


* For All You Do stamp set
* In Color Classic Stampin' Pads (6)
* Whisper White card stock (8-1/2" x 11")
* In Color assorted card stock (8-1/2" x 11")
* Business forms and tools

Notice that you'll receive ALL of the new In Colors!!! Woo hoo!!!

For more information on joining my team email me or click here

I'd love to answer any questions that you may have. Thanks for stopping by:)

Happy stamping,

Tiffany

No comments: