Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Sweet Summer Deal!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket


I'm so excited about all the new stamping goodies that I just had to add another post today:)

Do you love to stamp &/or scrapbook?
Do you wish you had more time to stamp?
Would you like more resources to play with while stamping?


If you answered "yes" to the above questions, there's a sweet deal for you!!!

For a limited time only, Stampin' Up! is offering a mini 'New Demonstrator Starter Kit' for just $85! You can join the Stampin' Up! team, attend Stampin' Up! Regional events, maintain a 20% discount on all products, earn the annual incentive Stampin' Up! Cruise (one of my many goals!) and share with others your love of stamping!!! You'll also have the opportunity to have your own Stampin' Up! website, access to thousands of ideas/templates for stamping projects, and be part of my Demonstrator Stamping Group: Ladybug Stampers!!!

Come join me as we share our love of stamping with family, friends, co-workers & more! My life is richer for being a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator as I continue to gain wonderful friendships with other individuals (of all ages!) that discover their love to stamp too:) Can't wait to hear from you- sign up on my website, 24/7 & remember this offer is for a limited time only!!!

Feel free to call/email me with any questions:)

Happy stamping,

Tiffany

No comments: