Friday, July 3, 2009

In Color Parade!

Photobucket

Hello Everyone,

I'd like to share my 'In Color Parade' with you- over the next week I will introduce you to the new Stampin' Up! In Colors, highlighting one each day:)

Today we're highlighting: Rich Razzleberry, also my favorite of the 6!!!

Here's what Stampin' Up! has to say about Rich Razzleberry:

"Vivid, warm, and expressive, this exquisitely juicy color is purely elegant. It's perfect for a dazzling background, foreground, or accent color!"


The card shown above was created by my stamping upline & fabulous demonstrator, Gail Beezley. The full beauty of this card must be seen up close and personal, so drop by my 'New Catalog Open House' tomorrow from 11:30-1pm- you have to feel the texture of the Whisper White card stock and feel the new Polka Dot Grosgrain ribbon!!! This card also highlights a brand new stamp set: Circle Circus- we'll be playing with this during the open house!!!

I will have lots of samples available to see during the open house tomorrow- free inspiration! Feel free to snap some photos on your camera phone etc... while you enjoy stamping with brand new stamp sets and the In Colors! Today is the last day to RSVP for the open house, so hurry!

Happy stamping,

Tiffany

2 comments:

Jamie Sanchez said...

Ahhh! I love this card! I also love this color, along with the Mambo Melon. Those two are my favorites. I really like this card. Too cute!

Tiffany said...

Thanks, Jamie! Feel free to pass on your thanks to Gail too:)