Wednesday, March 10, 2010

March Card Class!!!



Hi Stampers,

I'm thrilled to announce our March Occasions Card Class, shown above- this set of cards features the Rose Red Patterns Designer Series Papers and the With All My Love stamp set (in the Occasions Mini Catalog).

This popular class makes sure you are ready for every occasion of life! This set of cards features 2 thank you cards and 2 friendship cards. As always, we will have alternate greetings available so that you can customize these to suit your card needs.
Here are details on what you will receive in this class for just $20:

4 custom-designed cards with matching envelopes
Coordinating box-this makes a boxed set, great for giving or keeping for yourself!
All supplies included- just bring your adhesive!
Hands-on instruction
Beginners and veterans are welcome!


When:Tuesday, March 23rd, 6:30-8:30
Where: Stamping Studio


RSVP with payment by Friday, March 19th- use the PayPal link below (small PayPal fee included) to reserve your place!









Happy stamping,

Tiffany

2 comments:

Donna said...

Is it Tuesday 23rd or Thursday 25th? I'm assuming Tuesday and that you just have baby brain!!

Tiffany said...

Yikes! Yes, I guess I do, Donna! My Mom also got the dates backwards and I was just thinking "How silly is that..." so you can see where it got me:) The class is Tuesday and I'll amend right now!