Saturday, March 13, 2010

Boppy Inspiration- Little Lamb



Happy Saturday Stampers! I just barely got this post ready for today:)

I'd like to share a card I created this afternoon (shown above)- this was inspired by Olivia's new Boppy!

I chose the little lamb from the Pun Fun stamp set to mimic the lambs on the Boppy cover:)



I was originally going to create some 3D dots in the background to mimic the pocket insert fabric but decided to make a central 'dot' by punching my little lamb with the 1 3/4 inch Circle Punch and then creating a rosette with the new Pinking Hearts Border Punch from the Occasions Mini Catalog!


















Next I opted to set off the greeting in order to highlight the 'Thank Ewe'!



The finishing touch was the Mini Library Clip and embroidery thread:



So, what do you think? Send me a sample of your 'nursery inspiration' and you'll receive a FREE hand stamped card!

Card Ingredients:

Stamps: Pun Fun
Card Stock: So Saffrron, Whisper White, Going Gray, Welcome Neighbor DSP
Ink: Barely Banana, Basic Gray & Pretty in Pink Stampin Pads, Basic Black Stampin Write Marker
Accessories: Tabletop Cutter, Bone Folder, 1 3/4 inch Circle, Pinking Hearts Border, Word Window & Modern Label Punches, SNAIL, Dimensionals, Blender Pens, Stamping Sponges, Mini Library Clips, White Embroidery Thread

Stay tuned for a photo tutorial on how to make the rosette shown here!!!



Happy stamping,

Tiffany

No comments: