Thursday, March 18, 2010

Goal Birthday Card



Hi Stampers,

Today I'd like to share with you a birthday card that I created for my step son's 9th birthday- I'm quite proud of it:) I often CASE or at least get ideas from other talented stampers, but this project I designed all by myself!

With just a few days left in Sale-a-Bration, I chose to use the Just Soccer & Itty Bitty Birthday stamp sets, available as FREE Sale-a-Bration rewards!

Club members created projects this month featuring 'simple elements'- I chose to keep the theme for this card too! With a few simple tools/supplies, you can replicate this card!

I kept the inside simple...



The soccer balls were punched and then popped up with Dimensionals...



The soccer shoe was covered in Crystal Effects for shine and the grass was made by using my Paper Snips...



Ingredients:

Stamps: Just Soccer, Itty Bitty Birthday
Card Stock: Whisper White, Garden Green, Certainly Celery, textured Tempting Turquoise
Ink: Basic Black Stampin' Write Journaler, Real Red, Certainly Celery, Garden Green & Basic Black Stampin' Pads
Accessories: Corner Rounder & 1 1/4inch Circle punches, Paper Snips, Stampin Sponges, Crystal Effects, Dimensionals & Anywhere Gluestick.



Hope you enjoyed- order your supplies here!

Happy stamping,

Tiffany

2 comments:

Sara said...

Great card for a boy!

Tiffany said...

Glad you like it!