Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Go Green!



Hello Stampers,

Happy St. Patrick's Day! In honor of this holiday, I chose to make a few toppers showcasing some fun punch art: a little leprechaun & pot of gold!

I found some bright green M&Ms which were perfect and started to punch away! What do you think? I didn't have time to make a tutorial...let me know if you would like instructions and I'll get them to you:)

Here is a list of supplies that I used:



LEPRECHAUN:
Stamps: Go Green
Card Stock: Garden Green, Very Vanilla, Basic Black, Crushed Curry (I was out of the Brushed Gold- boo!), textured Green Galore & textured Dusty Durango
Ink: Garden Green
Accessories: Corner Rounder, Word Window, 1/4 inch Circle, 1 1/4 inch Circle, Double Rectangle, Scallop Circle, 5 Petal Flower & 1 inch Circle punches, Medium Flat Cello Bags, Paper Snips, Signo White Gel Pen, Anywhere Gluestick and stapler.



POT OF GOLD:
Stamps: Go Green
Card Stock: Basic Black, Crushed Curry, Glorious Green & textured Green Galore
Ink: Glorious Green
Accessories: Word Window, 1 3/4 inch Circle, Small & Large Ovals, 1/4 inch Circle & Scallop Circle punches, Medium Flat Cello Bags, Anywhere Gluestick, Dimensionals, Paper Snips and stapler.

Hope you enjoyed these cute little topppers- I'm planning on surprising my step son this evening with one of these green treats:)

Need some supplies to replicate these projects? Order here 24/7!

And don't forget: today is your last chance to RSVP for this month's Book Of Me Scrap Book class...



We'll be scrapping this Friday, March 19th from 6:30-8pm at the Studio. All supplies included for $15- just bring your adhesive!

Save your seat by choosing the PayPal button below & I'll see you there!










Happy stamping,

Tiffany

No comments: