Tuesday, March 3, 2009

The Stampin' Up! Opportunity!

Hi Everyone,

Are you concerned about our lean economic times at present? Most of us are being affecting one way or another. As serious as the issues are, my goal is to make 'lemonade' out of the 'sour' circumstances and become stronger as we endure to the other side:) I hope you share my goal.

The Stampin' Up! home office just released this statement:

"A recent CNN news report noted that many people who had planned on careers in what they considered traditional, secure areas are considering other choices now, often choices that include things they love.

'As job security from corporate America fades, [people] see the economic downturn as an unexpected chance to transform hobbies or youthful fantasies, once-dubbed impractical, into grown-up careers,' the report states."

If you're considering adding to your current earning options then I have great news for you- the Stampin' Up! opportunity! Be your own boss, set your own hours, work on your pace and do what you love- join the Stampin ' Up! family today!

Spend time with your family, friends and neighbors, stamping and scrapping and discover how important relationships are in these times. As a Stampin' Up! demonstrator you can earn extra grocery money, gas money etc... by stamping and doing what you love:) The many relationships that I've built in the past year as a Stampin' Up! demonstrator have become indispensable to me- I value our stamping times together where we put aside the worries of the day and simply enjoy each others company! Of course, the extra income is a great bonus, particularly for my husband! I paid for my daughter's birthday party last summer with my 'stamping money' and you can too!

Don't let lean times steal your chance of enjoying life- do what you love and join the Stampin' Up! family! Contact me today for more details on how you can get in on the Stampin' Up! opportunity- there's never been a better time to be apart of something great:)


Happy stamping,

Tiffany

No comments: