Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Scrap booking

Hi,

I'm in the midst of a scrap booking project and thought I would share a page that has been my inspiration- I was able to see this at the Stampin' Up! regional conference, here in San Antonio this past October. The conference was tremendous and just one more perk to being a Stampin' Up! demonstrator, with a ton of creative projects, all at my finger tips!

This page highlights Stampin' Up! Sticky Cut Letters and the Fine Supernova Glitter- I love how the color of the glitter (Aqua) perfectly coordinates with this ocean themed page! The layout is simple and a great guide- the accessories add to the story being told instead of monopolizing the entire page. The card stock used is Baja Breeze textured 12 x 12 and Chocolate Chip textured 12 x 12.

Hope you enjoy & happy stamping,

Tiffany

No comments: