Friday, March 27, 2009

Oval All Thank You

Hi,

See what I've been creating with the two newest editions to our punch wall, the scalloped oval punch & large oval punch:

This Oval All stamp set is part of the spring occasions mini catalog- I just love everything, but this was my first choice! The background (Apricot Appeal) is stamped with a flower from Heartfelt Thanks in Apricot Appeal Classic ink and the butterfly was colored with markers and then finished with a dot of Crystal Effects- don't forget to let this dry! I also paper pierced along the edges of the Almost Amethyst Card Stock to add more texture- sorry the picture doesn't do this justice!

This card is being dedicated to Michelle Montanio, a dear friend that I recently re-connected with- we had breakfast at Twin Sisters Bakery last week so this card is being sent to her:)

The first person to place an online order from the spring occasions mini catalog, starting April 1st, will receive a FREE gift from me so stay tuned! More details to follow:)

Happy stamping,

Tiffany

No comments: