Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Last Chance to Sale-a-brate!


Hi Everyone,

I wanted to let you know that today is the last chance to get in on Sale-a-bration! For all those who have placed orders, I hope you enjoy your FREE Sale-a-bration goodies:) I just placed another order to get one more ribbon bundle- I'm addicted to the Certainly Celery twill tape:)

For every $50 merchandise order, receive one of 6 different FREE Sale-a-bration items including exclusive stamp sets, a designer series paper pack and a ribbon bundle! Stamp sets coordinate with the Sizzix Big Shot as well as mutliple punches- hand stamped cards have never looked so great! The card to the right was made using the Yummy & Polka Dot Punches Sale-a-bration stamp sets:)

Contact me today to get in on the last day of Sale-a-bration and your own box of goodies from Stampin' Up!

Happy stamping,

Tiffany

No comments: