Saturday, May 1, 2010

Summer Mini Catalog Open House!



Greetings Stampers!

Today starts the unveiling of the new Summer Mini Catalog- I'll be making some phone calls to check that you received a copy:) If you haven't received a copy of the Summer Mini Catalog yet and would like one, leave a comment here and email your address info to me- I'll pop one in the mail for FREE!

Can't wait to show you some of these great new products at our upcoming Open House Event:
Where: Stamping Studio
When: Sat, May 8th from 3-6pm


Like all of our open house events, this is a 'come and go' format, so you can pop by for a few minutes or stay for awhile:). There will be over 40 samples showing items from the brand new Summer Mini Catalog along with light snacks. Make & Take stations will be set up where you can make something with brand new stamps and supplies to take home as well as meet other stampers- be sure to register for some great door prizes too:)

Just RSVP by Thursday, May 6th by calling me at 210-273-3129 or emailing me at tiffamir@att.net- can't wait to stamp with you!

Happy stamping,
Tiffany

2 comments:

Donna said...

I'll be out of town - I am going to miss out on so much over the next few months (wipes eyes) :'-(

Tiffany said...

We'll miss you, Donna!