Friday, April 30, 2010

April Promotions- last chance!



Hello Stampers,

I can't believe that today is the last day of April- how time flies when you're having fun:) I wanted to remind everyone to check out the April promotions here! Today is your last chance to take advantage of these great deals, such as products in the Occasions Mini Catalog- see the project shown above showcasing these!!

Tomorrow, May 1st, starts the unveiling of the new Summer Mini Catalog- I'll be making some phone calls to check that you received a copy:) If you haven't received a copy of the Summer Mini Catalog yet and would like one, leave a comment here and email your address info to me- I'll pop one in the mail for FREE!

Last but not least- when you're placing your online order for last minute April promotional deals, be sure to check out the Clearance Rack too- fantastic goodies at sensational prices! Two of my favorite Stampin' Around wheels are still available on the Clearance Rack: Take a Number and So Swirly as well as Baja Breeze Corduroy Buttons!

Have fun shopping here 24/7!

Happy stamping,Tiffany

No comments: