Monday, May 3, 2010

New Stamper in the House!



Hi Everyone,

Happy Monday! I wanted to take this opportunity to quickly introduce my newest stamper, Olivia Cathryn! Olivia just met Ms. Irene who came to pick up her club order:)

Olivia's debut stamping event will be the Summer Mini Catalog Open House, so don't miss out on stamping with Olivia...

Where: Stamping Studio
When: Sat, May 8th from 3-6pm


You're welcome to stop by whenever, snack, view tons of project samples, enter for door prizes, stamp and meet friends:)

Let me know if you'll be coming (by Thursday, May 6th!) so I can be sure to prep for you- leave a comment here or email me at tiffamir@att.net

Happy stamping,
Tiffany

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey! No fair! I don't have a cute baby like that to entice my friends to come over! Just kidding! She is so beautiful! About time we got a picture! Thanks!!

Sharis said...

I love her!