Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Ribbon Share!!!

Hi Everyone,

It's finally time to place your order for the Spring Occasions Mini Catalog Ribbon Share!!!! Nine lovely shades of beautiful satin ribbon (2 yards of each color) are yours for just $14.95- this includes them being shipped to you!

The PayPal link is below- my apologies for this coming a day late, but I'm currently at Disney World and lost track of time:)








I will order the ribbons tonight so hurry to place your PayPal order- no payment equals no ribbon:( The deadline is today!!! Don't miss out on this great opportunity!!! As soon as I receive payment I will send a confirmation email, and then prepare to mail out as soon as the ribbons arrive at my house!

Happy stamping,

Tiffany

1 comment:

Sara said...

Sometimes it is good to lose track of time :)
I hope that you all are having a wonderful trip!