Sunday, January 10, 2010

Home Sweet Home!



Happy Sunday Stampers,

I'm thrilled to be back home- my husband & I spent the past 10 days with my family in Disney World and had a marvelous time! I've included a few snapshots for you:)








My brother,Tim, sister-in-law & stamp club member, Nicole and myself are standing in front of Cinderella's castle!









I think I visited every ladies room in the entire premises during this trip, thanks to my growing belly and the cold weather- Amir was very patient:)



I can't wait to start scrapping- I plan to make a digital book as well, for the first time, thanks to Stampin' Up!'s My Digital Studio!!!

As most of you know, I'm now a little past 6 1/2 months in my pregnancy- Ladybug & I are rapidly planning and attempting to execute projects for the next few months to allow for a smooth transition once our little Olivia arrives! I just placed an order, earning 2 brand new Sale-a-Bration items which I can't wait to share with you: the Good Neighbors stamp set (#118378 for wood mount & #119116 for clear mount)and corresponding Welcome Neighbor Designer Series Paper! (#118401)





These items can be yours for FREE with any $50 merchandise order (1 Sale-a-Bration item per $50 merchandise order) and the best part is there is no limit!!!


Shown below is a cute & simple project using these items with the all new Mini Milk Carton Big Shot die (#117310)- too cute, right:)



Shop here 24/7 and enjoy your choice of Sale-a-Bration items!!!

Also, I received several contacts concerning workshop bookings and still have a few dates open so contact me today to reserve your spot! Club members: remember that you can book a workshop anytime, but booking within a week of your turn to hostess in club equals even bigger hostess benefits and Sale-a-Bration rewards!!! Don't miss out!!! Already hostessed in club? Book a workshop for your co-workers, neighbors & friends and earn more FREE goodies during Sale-a-Bration!!!


Happy stamping,

Tiffany

1 comment:

Sara said...

I am glad to hear that you had a good trip! I would love to see the digital scrapbook that you make with My Digital Studio. :)