Saturday, January 23, 2010

Baby Shower Invite



Happy Saturday, Stampers,

I'm sharing an adorable baby shower invite with you today- and yes, this is for Livy:)

Since I've been ill for the past week, my wonderful Mother offered to make these up and they came out beautifully:) My Mother-in-Law is throwing a baby shower and I requested providing the invites:)

I've been anticipating getting this great stamp set out- Nursery Necessities is a must for baby stuff!














Here are the ingredients:

Stamps: Nursery Necessities
Cardstock: Sahara Sand, Pretty in Pink textured, Apricot Appeal, Barely Banana, Very Vanilla
Ink: Sahara Sand, Pretty in Pink, Apricot Appeal, So Saffron, Chocolate Chip
Accessories: Large Star Punch, 2-Way Glue Pen, Dazzling Diamonds, Embossing Buddy, Dimensionals, Paper Piercing Tool.


This card is easy peasy so try it out for yourself- easily change the gender by adding Bashful Blue and Certainly Celery:)

Happy stamping,

Tiffany

No comments: