Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Ribbon Share!


Hello Stampers,

I can't wait to share with you some of the fantastic treasures coming our way on January 5th in the new Stampin' Up! Occasions Mini Catalog!

One of the great new items is 9 new colors of 5/8 Satin Ribbon! These colors include:
Basic Black, Real Red, Chocolate Chip, Certainly Celery, Pretty in Pink, Bashful Blue, Very Vanilla, Old Olive and Basic Gray. Each roll is $8.95 for 15 yards.

Wouldn't you love some of each color? To get all those would cost you $80.55, and you would have 135 yards of ribbon! That's a lot of ribbon, so here's my treat for you: a ribbon share (U.S. residents only)!

You will receive:
2 yards each of all 9 colors, shipped to you in a bubble envelope for just $14.95!

Sign up today for the ribbon share to reserve your very own! I cannot accept payment until the start date of the catalog, which is Jan 5th so e-mail/call me if you want to be included- I will set up a PayPal button for Jan. 5th. You may also mail/hand in a check- this must be received by Jan 5th! Call me at (210) 273-3129 or email me here:)

You won't to miss out on adding these lovely embellishments to your crafting projects- this ribbon is also great for floral arrangements, hair clips, flip flop bows etc...!

The order will be placed on Jan 5th so hurry and RSVP!

I will send out a notification when the ribbon is shipped and when it arrives- non payment by shipping date will remove you from the share:(

I am requesting your postal address ahead of time so I can get the envelopes done in advance to expedite this process so your assistance in this matter would be greatly appreciated.

If I do not respond to your e-mail request to join, please send again, we all know that some e-mails just disappear. I will respond to every request I get confirming I have added you to the list.

Looking forward to sharing with you:)

Happy stamping,

Tiffany

No comments: