Thursday, December 24, 2009

Reminder


Happy Christmas Eve, Stampers!

I'm currently curled up on the couch, sipping some hot chocolate (courtesy of my sister-in-law, Nicole) and planning out my Thank You cards! Just pulled a Quiche Lorraine from the oven too so the house smells wonderful- Ladybug is dreaming of her Christmas stocking at my feet:)

Hope you all are planning to relax and enjoy this special day too:) I'm expecting a delivery from my UPS man (Tuesday club order) so I'll be notifying members soon, I hope!

While I'm thinking ahead, I wanted to put in another plug for the upcoming Occasions Mini Catalog Satin Ribbon Share- this is a great opportunity to sample the best ribbon, and in every available color! Notice the lovely Chocolate Chip Satin Ribbon showcased on the card above, expertly designed by Mary:)

Here's some info:

What's included: 9 new colors of 5/8 Satin Ribbon! These colors include:
Basic Black, Real Red, Chocolate Chip, Certainly Celery, Pretty in Pink, Bashful Blue, Very Vanilla, Old Olive and Basic Gray. Each roll is $8.95 for 15 yards.

What you will receive: 2 yards each of all 9 colors, shipped to you in a bubble envelope for just $14.95!

Sign up today for the ribbon share to reserve your very own! I cannot accept payment until the start date of the catalog, which is Jan 5th so e-mail/call me if you want to be included- I will set up a PayPal button for Jan. 5th. You may also mail/hand in a check- this must be received by Jan 5th! Call me at (210) 273-3129 or email me here:)
The order will be placed on Jan 5th so hurry and RSVP!

I will send out a notification when the ribbon is shipped and when it arrives- non payment by shipping date will remove you from the share:(

If you have any questions, let me know:)

Happy stamping,

Tiffany

No comments: