Friday, December 18, 2009

Decor Elements- On A Car?



Good Evening Stampers,

Check out this adorable use of Decor Elements! I have these Manhattan Flowers, ready to be placed in my living room...I'm having second thoughts now and wondering if I should place them on my 'Mommy' car!

I have a voting option at the top of my blog sidebar- if you respond with your vote PLUS feedback in this post, then you'll be placed in a drawing for a FREE Decor Element of your own! The voting will run for one week and then I will be announcing the winner on Christmas Day!

Happy stamping,

Tiffany

3 comments:

Donna said...

I think you should put them on your car because it will be a talking point when you are out and about and could possibly bring you more business!

Tiffany said...

Thanks, Donna! My Mom has one on her Jeep and it looks great- I also can always tell if she's at the grocery store when I am!

Julie said...

Love this!! I am thinking of doing the same (different Element) How does it hold up through weather and car washes.

Very curious :-)

Julie Babcock
www.craftasticpassion.com