Thursday, October 22, 2009

Stamping Holiday Wish List


Hi Stampers,

Did you know that we're just 9 short weeks away from Christmas? It's time to get that Holiday Wish List completed and in the hands of Santa Clause:)

If you don't have a Stampin' Up! Holiday Wish List yet, call me at (210) 273-3129 or email me at tiffamir@att.net and I will send one your way! Simply fill out the list and email/scan/mail back to me and I'll contact your family to see that your wishes come true! It's so easy!

Want a Big Shot for Christmas? The Big Shot will make a lovely package under your Christmas tree as well as other Stampin' Up! goodies, so hurry and contact me for your Holiday Wish List! Make shopping easy on Santa while getting exactly what you've been dreaming about:)

Happy stamping,

Tiffany

No comments: