Thursday, October 15, 2009

12 Weeks of Christmas



Hello Stampers,

Have you checked your email inbox recently? I just sent out my 1st 'gift', celebrating the 12 weeks of Christmas! These special projects (including hand stamped cards, gifts & packaging) will only be available to those on my contact list- they will not appear on my blog, here! If you're not on my list yet, no worries- just send me a line with your email info and I'll add you on! You won't want to miss the great projects that I have coming your way- they can be easily adapted to what you have on hand with your own supplies or you can order the specifics that you don't have and can't live without:)

Get in the holiday spirit now and start stamping with the fresh inspiration from my 12 weeks of Christmas projects- there will be a new gift arriving in your inbox each week!


Happy stamping,

Tiffany

No comments: