Tuesday, October 20, 2009

October Technique Class!



It's time to learn a new technique- shaker cards!!!

I'm thrilled to share this with you- we're going to have a great time! BTW, the card shown above is not one of the designs we'll be using- I'm afraid I'm still without a camera, but most everyone has seen at least one of the designs we'll be creating at class/clubs this month!

Participants will create 4 custom hand-stamped cards with matching envelopes; 2 will be Christmas themed and 2 friendship themed (non holiday).

Here are the details:

Where: Stamping Studio
When: Friday, Oct 23rd, 6:30-8:30pm


Use the PayPal link below to hold your place (small PayPal fee added). The class is just $20 which includes all supplies- just bring your adhesive:) RSVP deadline is Wednesday, Oct 21st, so hurry!








See you there- it's gonna be great:)


Happy stamping,

Tiffany

1 comment:

Kath said...

I'm hoping that I'm not booked for a football game that Friday because I really want to learn this technique.