Friday, June 18, 2010

Retiring Bloom



Hi Stampers,

Today I'd like to highlight a lovely stamp set that is retiring in just a few short weeks, Bloomin' Beautiful. This wonderful set is versatile and so easy to use!

The card shown above is being featured in stamp club this month- if you're not part of a stamp club and would like to be, contact me @: tiffamir@att.net. Join stamp club this month (expires June 30th!) and receive a FREE class (up to $25)- don't miss out any longer:)


I CASED this card, like so many others, directly from the Stampin' Up! catalog. Don't have a Stampin' Up! catalog? Email me at tiffamir@att.net or call 210-273-3129 and I'll send one to you:)

Don't forget that the colors in my Bloomin' card are retiring too: Really Rust, Always Artichoke and Bordering Blue; the Twill tape is also saying farewell.

Order here now as supplies are running out!

Happy stamping,
Tiffany

No comments: