Saturday, June 12, 2010

Josiah's Birthday



Happy Saturday, Stampers!

Today I'm sharing a lovely card (created by my wonderful Mother & Stampin' Up! demonstrator, Candy aka Sweet Stamper)- this was to celebrate the 1st birthday of my husband's nephew, Josiah....can't even begin to figure out what that makes him to me.....:)

I absolutely LOVE the 'All in a Family' stamp set and it's beautifully showcased here! Notice the great use of the ovals, squares, word window and modern label punches- the current punch design is retiring so order here while supplies last!

The Ruby Red, Taken With Teal and More Mustard card stock are also retiring, along with the Black/White Gingham ribbon which I adore:)

Try this fun layout yourself and send in your samples- email me @: tiffamir@att.net and be entered to win the next blog giveaway!!! Be creative and win free goodies! I will be drawing for 2 prizes: one random and one for the best card! Deadline for samples is next Saturday, June 19th!!! Olivia will be helping to judge the best card:)



Happy stamping,
Tiffany

No comments: